I am a CNRS researcher in the Love team at the LIPN.
Previously, I was post-doc with Assia Mahboubi, at Inria Gallinette. Before that, I did my PhD thesis at the IRIF, under the direction of Thomas Ehrhard.
Here's a short CV.
My research is motivated by the gap between the theory programming languages and the applications of programming languages to continuous mathematics. It lies at the interface of Logic, Formal Proofs and Functional Analysis. I am a happy participant to the Math-Comp Analysis project.
- PGP Public Key
- Office A 212 -
LIPN, Institut Galilée – Université Paris 13
99, avenue Jean-Baptiste Clément 93430 Villetaneuse
- Are you here because you're working on the formalization of mathematics ? Consider submitting to the Coq workshop ! (deadline May 3rd)
- Are you interested by (co)algebraic methods in computer science, and their applications ? Submit to CALCO ! (deadline June 3rd)
- I am a member of the ANR ∂IFFERENCE (Dec. 2020).
- I am a member of the ANR Nuscap (Feb. 2021).
- Competing inheritance paths in dependent type theory: a case study in functional analysis, with Reynald Affeldt, Cyril Cohen, Assia Mahboubi, Damien Rouhling and Kazuhiko Sakaguchi, accepted at IJCAR 2020 (conference). preprint
- Models of Linear Logic based on the Schwartz ε-product, with Yoann Dabrowski, 82 pages, 2020, published in Theory and Applications of Categories (journal). preprint .
- Chiralités et exponentielles: un peu de différentiation, with Ésaïe Bauer, JFLA 2019 (national conference). preprint
- Higher-order distributions for Differential Linear Logic, with Jean-Simon Lemay, published at Fossacs 2019 (conference). preprint.
- A Logical Account for Linear Partial Differential Equations, 2018, LICS 2018 (conference). preprint
- Mackey-complete spaces and power series - A topological model of Differential Linear Logic, with Christine Tasson, 2018, Mathematical Structures in Computer Science (journal). preprint
- Weak topologies for Linear Logic, 2016, Logical Methods for Computer Science (journal). paper
Abstract accepted for presentations
- A formalisation of Hahn-Banach theorem in Coq , with Assia Mahboubi. Abstract accepted to TYPES
- Formalisation of Hahn-Banach theorem with the Mathematical Components Libraries + Axioms in Coq : code .
- Application Hahn-Banach theorem to normed spaces with the Mathematical Components Analysis libraries in Coq : code .
- A popularization article on formal proofs and semantics in Blog Binaire .
- I defended my PhD thesis on October 19th 2018. You will find here the manuscript and the slides .
- How to install Coq, use Mathematical Components libraries, and formalise your favourite theorem advices (soon) .
Partial Differential Equations and Distributions in Linear Logic
- Higher-Order Distributions for Linear Logic , Invited talk to the Chocola Seminar , Lyon, November 2019.
- Higher-Order Distributions for Linear Logic , Contributed talk to FoSSacs 2019, Prague, April 2019.
- Differentiating proofs and programs , Invited talk at SYCO3, March 2019.
- A logical account for LPDEs , Higher Order Models of Differential Linear Logic, given at Bellairs Workshop in March 2019.
- A logical account for LPDEs , Seminar given at the LIX, Polytechnique, November 2018.
- A logical account for LPDEs , Contributed talk to LICS 2018, Oxford, JuLy 2018.
- A logic for LPDEs , Invited talk to a special session, Conference MFPS 2018, Halifax, Canada, June 2018.
- A Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations , Poster for the Annual days of the GDR-IM, Ecole Polytechnique, April 2018.
- A Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations, Antique team, ENS Ulm, Paris, March 2018.
- Smooth models of linear logic and Partial Differential Equations , Journées GEOCAL-LAC, Nantes, November 2017.
- Smooth models of linear logic and Partial Differential Equations , Seminar of the team LCR, LIPN Université Paris 13, November 2017.
- Smooth differential linear logic and Partial differentials equations , Trends in Linear Logic and Applications, Oxford, September 2017.
- Smooth models of Linear Logic : Towards a Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations , Seminar Chocola, Lyon 2017, June.
- Towards a Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations , PLS group, ITU Copenhagen, June 2017.
Models of LL based on the Schwartz epsilon product
- Models of LL based on the Schwartz epsilon product , Contributed talk to TLLA 2018, Oxford, JuLy 2018.
- Models of LL based on the epsilon product, an introduction to LL , joint work with Y. Dabrowski, séminaire de géométrie et physique mathématique, Paris Diderot, May 2018.
- Smooth models of linear logic , Seminar of the LIMD team, LAMA, Université Savoie Mont Blanc, Chambéry, December 2017.
- Smooth models of linear logic , Forum des jeunes mathématicien.ne.s, Nancy, 2017.
- Smooth models of Linear Logic based on the Schwartz' epsilon product , Second General Meeting of the GDRI-LL , Roma, October 2017.
- Smooth models of Differential Linear Logic , DIKU, Copenhagen, June 2017.
General introductory talks
- Computing Analysis through Logic , a poster prepared for prize-giving ceremony L'Oréal Unesco 2019.
- Differential Linear Logic , Doctoral course on the semantics of linear logic, Copenhagen, February 2016.
- Linearity and Differentiation,PhD' Student' Semainar, LIAFA and PPS, Paris, November 2013
- Logique Linéaire et Analyse fonctionnelle, 13th forum for young mathematicians, Lyon, November 2013.