- I am an Assistant Professor (Maître de conférences) at the Institute of Technology (IUT) of Saint-Denis, and a member of the Laboratoire d'Informatique de Paris Nord (LIPN) in the team Combinatoire, ALgorithmique et INteractions (CALIN). I arrived there in 2013.
- I worked at the Institut de Recherche en Informatique Fondamentale (IRIF) in 2019-2020 when I obtained a year at CNRS (accueil en délégation).
- Before that, I was a postdoctoral fellow at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, from 2010 to 2013, supported by a MRI grant from the Government of Ontario.
- My Research interests
- Combinatorial problems related to high-energy or statistical physics, in particular combinatorial approaches to quantum gravity
Combinatorial physics is one of the two axes of the CALIN team in LIPN!
- Combinatorics of graphs, trees, maps and higher dimensional triangulations
- Integrable hierarchies in combinatorics and applications
- Random matrix models and random tensor models
- Topological recursion
- Combinatorics of low-dimensional topology and geometry
- Quantum invariants of manifolds
- Spin networks and spin foam models
- All preprints available here on the arxiv! You can find my Ph.D. manuscript, in French, here.
- I have had 28 co-authors.
- More stats from the high energy physics database here
- Recent preprints: things I am excited about these days!
- "Enumeration of non-oriented maps via integrability,'' with Guillaume Chapuy and Maciej Dołęga. arxiv:2110.12834
- "b-monotone Hurwitz numbers: Virasoro constraints, BKP hierarchy, and O(N)-BGW integral,'' with Guillaume Chapuy and Maciej Dołęga. arxiv:2109.01499
- "Blobbed topological recursion for correlation functions in tensor models,'' with Nicolas Dub. arxiv:2011.09399
- "Maximizing the number of edges in three-dimensional colored triangulations whose building blocks are balls," arxiv:1802.06419
- More accessible, introductory/survey articles
- On the classification and enumeration of triangulations in dimension 3 and higher
- "Counting gluings of octahedra," with Luca Lionni. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 24 #P3.36 (2017). arXiv:1608.00347
- "Diagrammatic proof of the large N melonic dominance in the SYK model," with Victor Nador and Adrian Tanasa. Letters in Mathematical Physics 109, 2611-2624 (2019). arXiv:1808.10314
- "Large N Limits in Tensor Models: Towards More Universality Classes of Colored Triangulations in Dimension d≥2." SIGMA 12 (2016), 073. arXiv:1603.03570
- "Random tensor models in the large N limit: Uncoloring the colored tensor models," with Razvan Gurau and Vincent Rivasseau. Phys. Rev. D 85, 084037 (2012). arXiv:1202.3637
- On loop quantum gravity and topological field theories
- Selected publications
- About triangulations
- "Critical behavior of colored tensor models in the large N limit," with Razvan Gurau, Aldo Riello and Vincent Rivasseau, Nucl. Phys. B 853, 174 (2011). arXiv:1105.3122
- "Diagrammatics of a colored SYK model and of an SYK-like tensor model, leading and next-to-leading orders," with Luca Lionni and Adrian Tanasa, Journal of Mathematical Physics 58 (2017) no.5, 052301 arXiv:1702.06944
- "Radiative corrections in the Boulatov-Ooguri tensor model: The 2-point function," with Joseph Ben Geloun, Int. J. Theor. Phys. 50:2819-2841 (2011) arXiv:1101.4294
- About spin networks and spin foams
- "Spinor Representation of the Hamiltonian Constraint in 3D LQG with a Non-zero Cosmological Constant," with Maïté Dupuis and Qiaoyin Pan. arXiv:2111.14471
- "Self-duality of the 6j-symbol and Fisher zeros for the Tetrahedron," with Etera R. Livine. Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré D arxiv:1905.00348
- "Duality between Spin networks and the 2D Ising model,'' with Francesco Costantino and Etera R. Livine. Communications in Mathematical Physics 344 (2016) no.2, 531-579 arxiv:1504.02822
- "Dirac's discrete hypersurface deformation algebras," with Bianca Dittrich, Class. Quant. Grav. 30 (2013) 205013. arXiv:1304.5983
- "Bubble divergences from twisted cohomology," with Matteo Smerlak, Commun. Math. Phys. 312, 399 (2012). arXiv:1008.1476
Victor Nador (co-supervised with Adrian Tanasa (LaBRI))
Nicolas Dub (co-supervised with Frédérique Bassino)
Luca Lionni (co-supervised with Vincent Rivasseau (LPT Orsay))