1. Towards injectivity of the coherent model for connected MELL proof-nets.
2. A Quantitative Understanding of Exceptions.
3. Tropical Mathematics and the Lambda-Calculus.
4. Unifying Graded Linear Logic and Differential Operators.
5. How To Play The Accordion. On the (Non-)Conservativity of the Reduction Induced by the Taylor Approximation of λ-Terms.
6. Sequentialization is as fun as bungee jumping.
7. On the Complexity of Normalization for the Planar λ-calculus.
8. Linear realisability over nets and second order quantification.
9. Linear Realizability and Cobordisms.
10. Normal functors[ions], [the irrelevence of] power series, and [a new model of] 𝜆-calculus.
11. Functorial Models of Differential Linear Logic.
12. Some notes on the beginning of Linear Logic in Italy.
13. Multi-modalities and non-commutativity in functorial linear logic: a case study.
14. Proof-theoretic Semantics for Intuitionistic Multiplicative Linear Logic.
15. Multiplicative Logic Beyond Cographs.
16. The exponential logic of sequentialization.
17. Confluence for untyped proof nets via parallel cut elimination .
18. Non-uniform polynomial time via non-wellfounded parsimonious proofs.