Specification and Verification Axis
Paris 13 > LIPN > LCR > Specification and Verification Axis
2nd French Singaporean Workshop in Formal Methods and Applications
May 2014, Singapore
- We take part in the organization of the second edition of FSFMA.
Some recent events
Kaïs Klaï’s habilitation defense
Monday 9th December 2013, LIPN
TRAN Khanh Dung’s PhD defense
Friday 20th September 2013, LIPN, B107
- Subject: Rigorous and formal approaches for modelling and designing service systems.
French Singaporean Workshop in Formal Methods and Applications
15–16th July 2013, Singapore
- We take part in the organization of the first edition of FSFMA.
Seminary by Li Li
21nd May 2013, 4pm
- Li Li, from the National University of Singapore, will give a talk on Specification and Symbolic Verification of an Electric Vehicle Charging Protocol.
Alfred Sanogo’s PhD defense
17th December 2012 at 2pm
- Alfred Sanogo will defend his Ph.D. "Methodology of conception of models expressed using Petri nets; Refinement of colored Petri nets". Room B107 at LIPN.
Formal Methods Symposium 2012
27-31 August 2012
Anna Dedova Ph.D. defense
July 9th 2012 at 2pm
- Anna Dedova Ph.D. defense: "Specification and Verification of the NEO Storage Distributed Protocol". In room B311.
MeFoSyLoMa seminary and CosyVerif Day
Friday March 23rd 2012 at LIPN
- MeFoSyLoMa seminary dedicated to the CosyVerif platform, of which several tools in the Specification and Verification axis are members.
Friday March 23rd 2012 at LSV (ENS Cachan)
- Integration-party of the CosyVerif platform, of which several tools in the Specification and Verification axis are members.
Seminary by Hanen Ochi
Friday January 27th 2012 at 3pm30 at LIPN (room A304)
- Hanen Ochi, Ph.D. candidate at LIPN, will be giving a talk on Modular Verification of Inter-enterprise Business Processes.
Seminary by Jean-Claude Royer
Friday December 9th 2011 at 10.30am at LIPN
- Jean-Claude Royer, professor at École des Mines de Nantes, will be giving a talk on type controle in Web services with dynamic chanel discovery.
Mid-Ph.D. Defense of Alfred Sanogo
Friday December 9th 2011 at 1.30pm at LIPN
- Alfred Sanogo, Ph.D. candidate at LIPN, will be giving a talk on methodology of conception of models expressed using Petri nets.
See our research activity report 2003 − 2006 at LIPN (the 2007−2010 activity report is under construction and will be ready late 2014).
See the axis bibliography, or the bibliography of each our members.
Our research axis proposes a list of internship opportunities for Master students, for spring and summer 2014.
Most of these subjects can be extended to a PhD thesis subject.
In case you are interested in a particular subject, please contact the researcher(s) proposing it.
Also feel free to contact us for any question.
- Helena: a high level Petri net model checker
- IMITATOR: synthesis of parameters for timed automata (co-developed at LSV)
- MCsog: LTL\X model checker based on symbolic observation graphs
- modsog: tool for building a symbolic observation graph in a symbolic manner
- CosyVerif: Software environment whose goal is the formal specification and verification of dynamic systems
- Merlion: Software Verification from Design to Implementation
- Neoppod: specification and verification of large scale distributed database system
Main collaborations and visitors
- Jonathan Billington (University of South Australia, Australie)
- Patrice Carle (Onera)
- Philippe Darondeau (IRISA, Rennes, France)
- Jörg Desel (Universität Hagen)
- Jin-Song Dong (National University of Singapore)
- Laurent Fribourg (LSV, Cachan, France)
- Maritta Heisel (Duisburg−Essen)
- Kurt Jensen (Université d’Århus, Danemark)
- Romain Kervarc (Onera)
- Ekkart Kindler (DTU)
- Lars Michael Kristensen (Bergen University College, Bergen, Norvège)
- Charles Lakos (University of Adelaide, Australie)
- Shang-Wei Lin (National University of Singapore)
- Yang Liu (National University of Singapore)
- Gianna Reggio (Université de Gênes, Italie)
- Jun Sun (Singapore University of Technology and Design)
- Samir Youcef (LORIA, Nancy, France)
- Hénoc Christian Khouilla (2013)
- Taieb Ben Niha (2013)
- Khaled Ben Slama (2013)
- Giuseppe Pellegrino (2012−2013)
- Shweta Garg (2012)
- Inès Jguirim (2012)